|Terms and Conditions 2019|
Sponsor/Exhibitor Terms and Conditions 2019
1. Official Service Contractor: Gulf Coast Expo is recognized as the official service contractor. Each participating exhibitor will receive an Exhibitor Service Kit from Gulf Coast Expo via email prior to the event. The guide contains complete information and order forms for all exhibit services. Amenities requested outside of the purchased exhibit package are offered at an additional cost and must be procured by submitting the appropriate order form and applicable payment to Gulf Coast Expo in advance of the event.
2. Exhibit Space Rental: Each 8’ x 10’ booth rental includes a pipe and drape of 8’ high in the rear and 3‘high on each side. Each exhibit space includes one 6’ x 2’ skirted table, two chairs, one identification sign with company name and booth number and one wastebasket. All exhibits must comply with the guidelines for display rules and regulations as required by the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort.
3. Exhibit Assignment: FADAA/FCCMH does not guarantee any particular exhibit selection and reserves the right to (a) decline or prohibit any exhibit, product or service for any reason, with or without cause, which, in their sole judgment, is not suitable to or in keeping with the character of the exhibition, or (b) relocate exhibit assignment, with prior notice to the exhibitor, to develop a balance against congestion, to avoid confusion in firm names, to solve competition conditions or similar reasons. The final arrangement of the exhibit space will be determined by FADAA/FCCMH at their sole discretion. Special Exhibit space will be held for sponsorships and sponsorship packages. All other exhibit space will be assigned on a first-come, first-purchased basis; assignments are not guaranteed unless full payment has been received.
4. Registration: Name badges will be issued to paid‐in-full event registrations only. Each firm’s contact person is responsible for registering its staff. The complimentary staffing allowance for sponsorship and exhibit packages is limited to the amount stated in the package benefits listed in the marketing prospectus.
5. Advertising: FADAA/FCCMH reserves the right to review/refuse any advertisement or promotion it deems inappropriate.
6. Regulations and Standards:
a. Solicitation by non-registered exhibitors is strictly prohibited. Violators will be required to leave the exhibit area.
b. Subletting space is prohibited. An exhibitor may not assign, sublet or share any part of the space allocated. Companies shall not exhibit nor permit to be exhibited any non-company merchandise unless granted permission from FADAA/FCCMH. An exhibitor may not permit any representative of any firm not exhibiting to solicit business or take orders in the exhibitor’s space. All business activities of the exhibitor must be confined to the booth space. Conducting business activities in aisles, lobbies or other areas is strictly prohibited. Exhibitors who violate this rule will suffer sanctions affecting their ability to exhibit at future FADAA/FCCMH events.
c. Samples of products, catalogs, pamphlets, publications and souvenirs may be distributed in the
exhibit area provided it is done in a dignified manner, does not create a nuisance and does not
interfere with adjoining exhibits.
d. Loudspeaker displays or other devices, that in the sole judgment of FADAA/FCCMH may be
generally disruptive, are not permitted. If objections arise, the offending exhibitor may be required to
discontinue the activity entirely.
e. Exhibits should not be dismantled before the official close of the conference, nor may any part of the exhibit or equipment be prematurely removed, once it has been set up, except with the permission of FADAA/FCCMH. Failure to comply with this regulation may affect future exhibiting privileges.
7. Setup Information: All exhibit booth/table materials, particularly drapes, curtains, table covers, etc., must be flameproof and comply with federal, state and municipal fire laws, insurance underwriter and hotel safety regulations. Materials meeting these requirements are available to exhibitors through the official service contractor, Gulf Coast Expo. All packing containers, excelsior and similar materials must be removed from the exhibition area upon completion of the booth installation. FADAA/FCCMH will review exhibit setup to assure compliance with exhibit rules before the exhibit hall opens. If there are problems with an exhibit, the exhibitor will be notified and required to make the appropriate corrections.
8. Shipping: Advance shipments of materials can be received at the Gulf Coast Expo advance warehouse July 31– August 14. The Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek CANNOT store advance direct shipments. Packages received by the hotel may be refused or experience delayed delivery to the exhibit area; packages will not be left at the exhibit unless payment has been confirmed and the exhibitor can accept the delivery in person. The shipper is responsible for all incurred costs and ensuring receipt of materials.
9. Failure to occupy space: Any exhibit space that is not set up by 7:00 a.m. on Wednesday, August 21, 2019, will be forfeited by the exhibitor unless arrangements for delayed occupancy have been received in writing to FADAA/FCCMH by July 31, 2019. Unless prior approval is granted by FADAA/FCCMH in writing, the rental payment for the unoccupied exhibit space also will be forfeited.
10. Liability and Security: The exhibitor assumes the entire responsibility and liability for losses, damages and claims arising from personal injury, injury or damage to exhibitor’s displays, equipment and other property brought upon the premises of the hotel. The exhibitor shall indemnify and hold harmless FADAA/FCCMH, Gulf Coast Expo, Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort, its agents and employees from any and all losses, damages and claims. FADAA/FCCMH will not insure or indemnify exhibitors against loss of any kind. It is the exhibitor’s responsibility to secure exhibit and other property during the opened hours of the exhibit area. FADAA/FCCMH will cooperate fully, but cannot take responsibility for damage to exhibitor’s property, lost shipments either coming in or going out, or for moving costs. Any damage caused by inadequately packed property is the exhibitor’s own responsibility. If exhibit materials fail to arrive, the exhibitor remains responsible for exhibit rental and no refund will be made. Exhibitors are encouraged to carry insurance for these risks.
11. By completing the online application, the sponsor, exhibitor and/or advertiser agrees to abide by these Terms and Conditions and all amendments thereto, as well as all decisions of Event Management.
12. Department of Revenue Registration: Exhibitors who sell non-exempt tangible personal property must register with the Florida Department of Revenue. It is the responsibility of each individual exhibitor to determine if he or she must register with the department. The Taxpayer Assistance Section of the department should be called at (800) 352-3671. Applications for registration are available, without cost, by writing to the Florida Department of Revenue, Supply Section, Tallahassee, FL 32399-0100.
13. Cancellation or Reduction of Space: Cancellation or reduction of sponsorship or exhibit space
must be submitted in writing to the conference fiscal agent, FADAA, with the Memo Line: 2019 Behavioral Health Conference and mailed to FADAA, 2868 Mahan Drive, Suite 1, Tallahassee, FL 32308.
14. Payment Obligations and Refunds: All cancellations or space reductions will be charged a $100 administrative fee. The written notification must be postmarked on or before July 24, 2019 in order to receive a refund of paid-in‐ full fees, less the $100 administrative fee. If the request is postmarked after said date, the sponsor or exhibitor is obligated to pay for the purchase in full.
15. Cancellation of Event: In the event the conference must be cancelled, postponed or relocated because of fire, strike, government regulations, casualties, acts of God or other causes beyond the reasonable control of FADAA/FCCMH, the participating organization waives any and all damages and claims for damages. The participant agrees that the sole liability of FADAA/FCCMH will be to return each contribution.
CONFERENCE EMAIL SIGN UP
to add yourself to the conference email list.
Don't miss a thing about #BHCon