Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek $148 a night
Waldorf Astoria Orlando $178 a night
We are now accepting hotel reservations CLICK HERE TO BOOK.
Through this website you can book, modify or cancel your hotel reservations at any time.
To confirm room accommodations, we require
a valid credit card along with a first nights room and tax deposit.
Need To Cancel Your Room?
Contact the hotel directly at the number above. To Avoid Cancellation Fees you must cancel:
3 days prior to arrival at the Hilton
5 days prior to arrival at the Waldorf
The conference center is connected between the Hilton & Waldorf.
Located at 14100 &14200 Bonnet Creek Resort Lane, Orlando, FL 32821.
In addition to your sleeping accommodations the conference room rate includes:
-Complimentary internet in the sleeping rooms
-Complimentary access to the fitness center
-Complimentary Individual Transportation to Disney Springs and all Disney Theme Parks
-Complimentary Overnight Self-Parking
-The resort fee is optional.
If your hotel stay is tax exempt, in addition to your tax exempt certificate, you will need to provide an additional form to the hotel's front desk agent. To expedite your time in line fill out the HBC Tax Exempt Form in advance.
Luggage Storage On Last Day of Conference- August 21
The hotel will have a designated area to store your luggage during departure day, Friday 8/21. Please go to Foyer across from Salon 1-3 and drop your luggage with the bellman team. The Luggage Storage will be open starting at 8am until 1pm. After that time, all remaining luggage will be directed the hotel’s bellstand, located at the lobby area.
❱❱ Attendees Staying Onsite:
- For those attendees staying at the conference hotel, overnight self-parking is complimentary.
- If you are looking for valet services, you will be directed to the Hilton Main Entrance and this service is an additional fee.
❱❱ Attendees Driving In:
***Please factor in additional time to allow for parking. We suggest an extra 30 minutes to your arrival.
In order to assist you with a smooth arrival, please expect the following when arriving to Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek:
- All vehicles will be screened by a parking staff at the Hilton entrance. Daily visitors will be directed to the Wyndham garage, which is located across the street from the hotel. Both hotels are walking distance, approx. 5 minute walk.
- If you are looking for valet services, you will be directed to the Hilton Main Entrance.
- The Florida Behavioral Health Conference has a special parking rate of $8 a day for daily drive ins. Please present your badge when paying for parking in order to receive the discount. You can find a cashier at:
- Hilton: next to the parking ticket payment machine and at the garage gate
- Wyndham: at the garage gate
DO NOT FALL VICTIM TO ROOM BLOCK SCAMS! Unfortunately the newest trend in convention and meeting planning is third party companies representing themselves as part of the conference and offering better room rates or offers that sound too good to be true AND THEY ARE. If you are contacted by these third parties offering a discount DO NOT book them. These third party firms DO NOT represent the Florida Behavioral Health Conference or the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek. The Florida Behavioral Health Conference has not entered into an agreement with any third-party hotel registration agencies and your room reservations should be made using the web links ONLY from this Florida Behavioral Health Conference website or emails. If room reservations are made via other outlets we cannot guarantee the legitimacy of the reservation or your personal information.