❱❱ Attendees Staying Onsite:
- For those attendees staying at the conference hotel, overnight self-parking is complimentary.
- If you are looking for valet services, you will be directed to the Hilton Main Entrance and this service is an additional fee.
❱❱ Attendees Driving In:
Please factor in additional time to allow for parking. We suggest an extra 30-45 minutes to your arrival.
In order to assist you with a smooth arrival, please expect the following when arriving to Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek:
- All vehicles will be screened by a parking staff at the Hilton entrance. Daily visitors will be directed to the Wyndham garage, which is located across the street from the hotel. Both hotels are walking distance, approx. 5 minute walk. Note it is rainy season so bring an umbrella or raincoat as the walk is not covered.
- If you are looking for valet services, you will be directed to the Hilton Main Entrance.
- The Florida Behavioral Health Conference has a special parking rate of $8 a day for daily drive ins. Please present your badge when paying for parking in order to receive the discount. You can find a cashier at:
- Hilton: next to the parking ticket payment machine and at the garage gate
- Wyndham: at the garage gate